1. Do you think that the economic situation that we face today is just a step in God’s plan to let a one world government be formed? I say this because the economy is the one entity, other than God, that has the power to form a one world government. I might add that the power of government is money.
2. How far do you think God will let the value of money decline? If you read Revelations chapter 18 and view Babylon the Great as money many of the things that are said there could be said of money. But then the same could be said of greed. It should be obvious that what ever Babylon the Great is, it is only a symbol. Babylon has been here as long as nations. It is said that Babylon gave herself glory and luxury and it seems that it is talking about a person, but doesn’t money give glory and luxury? Aren’t the rich glorified because of their money? We are supposed to emulate Jesus and Jesus was as far away from money as He was from the fish of the sea (Mat 17:24-27). When Jesus wanted a denarius (Roman penny) He had to ask that someone else produce it.
3. Do you really think that the American people control the government? Would you have given your money to those who, by their greed and dishonesty, caused the economic problems that we face? Does that make any sense? Isn’t this from men of this world whose reward is in this life?
We are not a nation of free people we are slaves to the government and this is a communistic government. Well, perhaps we need a new name for this government, because communism is controlled by one political party and we are controlled by two that have hoodwinked us and possibly themselves into believing the people are in control. This whole “Bail out” scheme is like the ship has a hole in it and it is sinking and those who are in charge say we must drill a bigger hole to stop it! I might add that it is because our nation believes in money: not God. Instead of calling on the power of God to rescue us we call on the power of money. God cares, but money is an idol and cannot care.
4. If Ephesians 6:12 is true and we were in control then wouldn’t we be the authorities and therefore the enemy? (Eph 6:12 NIV) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
5. I wonder if those Islamic terrorist have figured out that they worship a god that is so weak that it can’t even do its own killing! If the God of the Bible wanted someone dead they would be so. The fact that anyone is alive is proof that God wants them that way. By the same reasoning, to kill someone is to declare God wrong. The true God will take everyone’s life the way that He planned, but because He allows sin some will murder. He has given everyone the power to sin, so He does not stop terrorist from sinning, but there will be a terrible price to pay for it.
Well, I have many thoughts and some deserve a post instead of just a few lines so these are all the questions I am listing today. Anybody got any answers?